Besiktas Shoot Lichtsteiner?

Besiktas Shoot Lichtsteiner?

Besiktas is said to be making the final move for right-back belonging to Juventus, Stephan Lichtsteiner Baccarat Online.

According to Tuttomercatoweb, Besiktas did not hesitate to register 33-year-old players on the shopping list, after the Swiss retainer excluded him from the Old Lady’s Champions League squad.

As a result, the Turkish champions will be in touch with representatives of Lichtsteiner to realize their dream of bringing them.

Lichtsteiner is now destined to appear more often on the pitch for the 2017-18 competition after Dani Alves’s exit, but the Bianconeri continue their hunt to bring Mattia De Sciglio and Benedikt Howedes.

Meanwhile the transfer window in Turkey will not be closed until Friday.

Lichtsteiner can be said of a senior player who has been in Turin long enough, where he came to Juventus in 2011 after having worked with Lazio during the period 2008 to 2011.

He also had a chance to taste a career with Ligue 1 team, Lille OSC.

Medel Makes a Personal Deal With Besiktas

Medel Makes a Personal Deal With Besiktas

Gary Medel’s future has been in news for some time, with reports that he has agreed to personal terms with Besiktas Situs Poker.

However, until now the Inter has not also received an offer formally.

Chile’s national team player is now 30 years old, after a few days ago he’s birthday.

Regarding his working contract with the Nerazzurri, it will be completed in June 2018.

He is not part of coach Luciano Spalletti’s plan and has been linked with a series of clubs, including DC United, Boca Juniors and Tigres.

According to Italian media, Medel has given the go-ahead to join Besiktas and work on personal requirements.

However, the Turkish club has not made an official proposal to Inter.

Regarding flight hours, a figure that play in the defensive midfield position that had undergone a career with Boca Juniors, Sevilla, Cardiff City, then came to Serie A with Inter in 2014.

Buffon: Milan Will Be One Champion Candidate

Buffon: Milan Will Be One Champion Candidate

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon believes that AC Milan will be one of the candidates for Serie A championship in the upcoming 2017/18 season.

In the transfer market this summer, the Rossoneri are moving very actively so far. They successfully bring many new players into the squad, and the transfer activities conducted by AC Milan, making Buffon optimistic with their chances for success next season.

“Leo feels that he needs a new challenge, and Milan’s bid to captivate him,” said the 39-year-old goalkeeper when asked for opinions about the transfer Bonucci.

“Is Milan one of the top candidates? I think so. I can not wait to see a more balanced competition. ”

“In terms of sports, it will make the Serie A event becomes more fun to enjoy. Last year, Napoli and Roma managed to compete against us, and we failed to cut their distance. ”

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon believes that AC Milan will be one of the candidates for Serie A championship in the upcoming 2017/18 season.

In the transfer market this summer, the Rossoneri are moving very actively so far. They successfully bring many new players into the squad, and the transfer activities conducted by AC Milan, making Buffon optimistic with their chances for success next season.

“Leo feels that he needs a new challenge, and Milan’s bid to captivate him,” said the 39-year-old goalkeeper when asked for opinions about the transfer Bonucci.

“Is Milan one of the top candidates? I think so. I can not wait to see a more balanced competition. ”

“In terms of sports, it will make the Serie A event becomes more fun to enjoy. Last year, Napoli and Roma managed to compete against us, and we failed to cut their distance. “

Lucas Biglia Become the 10th New Player of AC Milan

Lucas Biglia Become the 10th New Player of AC Milan

AC Milan have not stopped in recruiting new players this summer transfer market. Latest, Milan managed to get the signature of Lucas Biglia from Lazio on Sunday (16/7/2017).

“AC Milan is proud to announce the recruitment of Lucas Biglia of the SS Lazio, signing a three-year contract until June 30, 2020,” AC Milan’s official statement said.

Biglia became the 10th new player of Milan ahead of the 2017-2018 season, after Leonardo Bonucci, Andre Silva, Andrea Conti, Hakan Calhanoglu, Mateo Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez, Franck Kessie, Antonio Donnarumma and Fabio Borini.

The surviving midfielder of Mercedes, Argentina, was purchased by Milan with a tag of 17 million euros (about Rp 259.96 billion).

“Biglia is an important player with or without the ball, he will start a team attack with a great game vision and have the talent to execute the dead ball,” continued the Milan statement.

Biglia has proven his capacity with Lazio. As he plays, Lazio won 58.6 percent of Serie A matches – the Italian league’s top caste – last season. As for when the captain was absent, the percentage of victory slipped to 44.4 percent.

In addition, Biglia was able to do 66 successful tackles, 58 intercepts, created 54 chances, scored four goals, and carved out three assists!

The statistics enhanced Biglia with the success of sending 87 percent of the operands accurately.